Guide for Celebrating Infant Baptism
This title is Out of Print - Click here to view the 2nd Edition.
Timothy A. Johnston, Paul Turner, Paul Radkowski
This resource provides pastoral guidance for preparing joyfull and communal celebrations of infant Baptism within or outside Mass. It provides guidance for selecting Scripture readings, prayer texts and music.
This book also includes:
- Theological reflections on the meaning of Baptism
- Historical overview of the development of the Baptismal rites for children
- A walk through of the Rite of Baptism for Children
- Answers to frequently asked questions with responses to difficult pastoral situations
- Assistance with best liturgical practices
- Inspirational and informative quotations from Scripture and Church documents
Paperback - 6 x 9 / 144 pages