A Way of the Cross for Children Display Board Set
Ten modern and vivid images specially created
for the younger person by Rachel Mabey.
For many hundreds of years, the friends of
Jesus have held a service called the Way of the Cross.
Some have been able to do this in Jerusalem itself.
1. Jesus in agony (Luke 22:39-44)
2. Jesus is betrayed by his friends (Mark 14:43-50)
3. The crown of thorns (John 19:1-3)
4. Jesus takes up his Cross (John 19:17)
5. Simon helps Jesus (Mark 15:21)
6. The women comfort Jesus (Luke 22:27-28)
7. Jesus on the Cross (Mark 15:22-25)
8. Jesus dies (Luke 23:34-46)
9. Jesus is buried (Mark 15:46-47)
10. Jesus is raised from the dead (Mark 16:1-6)
Available in water-proof,
durable, FOAMEX rigid PVC boards for indoor use or strong, lightweight
aluminium DiBond, ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Click 'More Info' Tab to view Foamex ® and Dibond ® Specifications.
Click here to view all the images in this set.
See Related Items below for other products in
VIEW A SHORT VIDEO OF THE IMAGES IN THIS SERIES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL