Guide for Celebrating Holy Week and the Triduum
By Corinna Laughlin, Kristopher Seaman, Stephen Palanca
Holy Week and the Sacred Paschal Triduum are the most important days of the Catholic liturgical year and require careful and collaborative preparation.
This book provides a detailed overview of the rubrics surrounding the various liturgies, rites and devotions of this time and addresses concerns surrounding multicultural communities, evangalisation and liturgical aesthetics. This practical resource will assist parish communities to enter the Paschal Mystery of Jesus' Life, Death and Resurrection more deeply each year.
This book includes:-
- Theological reflections of this sacred time
- Historical overview of the ritual development of Holy Week and Triduum
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- A glossary and suggestions for additional resources
- Inspirational and informative quotations form Scripture and Church documents.
Specification: Paperback / 8 3/5" x 10 7/8" / 160 pages.