A Journey in Love: Volume 1 - Book
*This programme is currently being revised and will take account of the
latest DFE mandatory guidelines for September 2020. We are hoping to
have both the book and PowerPoint available for the autumn term.
A developmental programme for children in the primary years.
The authors have collaborated with teachers and advisors over several years to produce this valuable and much needed resource for primary schools classes on sex and relationship education. The book is intended to support teachers and parents in catholic schools enabling the holistic growth of childrens' understanding of human relationships.
Category: Sex and Relationship Education (SRE), PSHE
- NURSERY - Wonder at God's Love
- RECEPTION - God loves each of us in our uniqueness
- YEAR ONE - We meet God's love in our family
- YEAR TWO - We meet God's love in the community
- YEAR THREE - How we live in love
- YEAR FOUR - God loves us in our differences
- YEAR FIVE - God loves me in my changing and development
- YEAR SIX - The wonder of God's love in creating new life
- JOURNEY OF LIFE
- SOME PERSPECTIVES ON MARRIAGE
Full colour illustrated book / A4 / 54 pages.
*On orders of 10 and over the price is reduced to £9.95 per copy. Discounts
are applied at checkout.
The book and Powerpoint CD-Rom can be purchased together (saving £9.00)
Click here for A Journey in Love Volume 2 for secondary years.