Assemblies - Volume 2
Assemblies for Primary Schools
Feasts, Mary and the Saints.
The special features of this book include:
- Over sixty assemblies for saints of universal, national and local significance.
- Main features of the life and message of the saints are presented with suggested applications for daily living.
- Meanings are given for the great feasts.
- Assemblies for major feasts of the Lord and the Virgin Mary
- The majority are based on scripture which leads to the heart of each assembly and on which each assembly is based.
- Reflections are offered on each reading.
- Easily available symbols are suggested to focus each assembly.
- Modern and traditional hymns are suggested.
- The assemblies show how religious knowledge can be integrated into worship and both directed towards practical living.
Specifications: A4 / 128 pages / Softback
Note: Assemblies: Volume 1 - Liturgical seasons and school occasions (order ref: MB 6156)