A Way of the Cross for Children Posters
Ten modern and colourful posters specially created for young
people by Rachel Mabey.
The Stations of the Cross, also called 'The Way of
the Cross' (or 'Via Crucis' in Latin) are a traditional Christian devotion
following the events on the way to Jesus' crucifixion.
This devotion has its
roots in the practice of pilgrimage to Jerusalem during Lent and Easter,
especially to the actual historical sites along the way to where Jesus died on
the Cross and was buried.
1. Jesus in agony (Luke 22:39-44)
2. Jesus is betrayed by his friends (Mark 14:43-50)
3. The crown of thorns (John 19:1-3)
4. Jesus takes up his Cross (John 19:17)
5. Simon helps Jesus (Mark 15:21)
6. The women comfort Jesus (Luke 22:27-28)
7. Jesus on the Cross (Mark 15:22-25)
8. Jesus dies (Luke 23:34-46)
9. Jesus is buried (Mark 15:46-47)
10. Jesus is raised from the dead (Mark 16:1-6)
Size: A3 / 113/4”(w) x 16 1/2”(h). Printed on gloss coated paper and encapsulated
CLICK TO VIEW A SHORT VIDEO OF THE IMAGES IN THIS SERIES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL