Processional Banner Pole, Oak, T Shape
- Bespoke hand-crafted, hand-turned solid oak banner pole with finials.
- Vertical and horizontal poles screw and unscrew for ease of transportation.
- Ideal for church and school banners.
Will hang tabbed looped banners* up to 36" wide and 54"† height
Material: Oak with brass sleeve on upright pole.
Size - assembled: 191cm(h) x 107.5cm(w) / 6'ft(h) x 42.25"(w)
Size - dissembled (max.): 58.5cm / 23"
Weight: 1.69 kgs
Average weight with banner: 2.6 kgs
Price: £295.00 + vat & carriage
* IMPORTANT NOTE
Please check before ordering that your banner will attach correctly.
Top of banner must have tabbed loops (turreted) with central gap to allow the vertical/upright pole to fit.
† Recommended maximum height of banner.
Price and specification subject to change without prior notice.
*** Floor stand and banner not included ***
Floor stand strongly recommended for banner display and to protect the pole from falling.
- Processional/Parade Pole Floor Stand
- Brochure - Customised School Banners and Church Banners Order Form (PDF download)