Project the words and play the piano accompaniment through your computer.
ROYALTY FREE LICENCE for a lifetime's use. Site licence included.
No need for licence reporting!
Compiled especially for schools with 307 hymns with piano accompaniment.
Site licence for whole school included - use for classroom practice and worship.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEE COMPATIBILITY NOTES BELOW BEFORE ORDERING OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION...
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Load the disc into your computer*, double click the 'GO' icon and within a few clicks the main directory screen will appear.
2. Select a hymn from the alphabetical list.
3. The first screen for that hymn will be shown with the first verse or chorus.
4. Click on the 'play' icon and the music will start.
5. Click the directory icon and the music will stop and return you to the main Directory.
Its a simple as that!
* Computer requires a DVD drive.
Equipment required for Project & Play
1. Computer with DVD drive
3. Projector Screen
4. PA or Hi-fi system
IMPORTANT - Project & Play Compatibility
Please read the following notes about Project & Play (P&P) before ordering.
COMPATIBILITY Windows: P&P is a collection of PDF files with embedded MP3 music files and works in conjunction with a free PDF application called Foxit Reader. It is not compatible with Adobe Reader under Windows.
Click here for Foxit reader instructions
Click here to download and install the free version of Foxit Reader from their website
If you try to use P&P with Adobe Reader it will not function correctly (lyrics can still be read and projected but music will not play).
COMPATIBILITY (Mac OS): The current version of P&P works with both Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader.
We hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org