Guide for Ushers and Greeters
Ushers and greeters need training so that they are able to respond graciously to the needs of everyone who comes through the doors of your church. In light of this need, The Liturgical Ministry series now includes this Guide for Ushers and Greeters to help you form liturgical ministers in this important ministry.
Similar to the other guides in this series, this book is presented in a pastoral, inviting format and style and includes:
- A basic theological and historical overview of the ministry
- Liturgical catechesis about the role of ushers and greeters in the context of the various parts of the Mass
- Inspiration and advice for becoming faith-filled participants in the Mass
- Encouragement and understanding about the spiritual center one needs while ministering
- Detailed, practical descriptions of duties
- Questions for reflection and discussion
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Annotated resource list, glossary and prayers
Paperback / 6" x9" / 112 pages.
Click here to see contents and sample pages (external website opens in new window)