My First Holy Communion Programme (Children with additional needs)
Prepared by Stephen Wareing
Many other programmes that prepare children with additional
needs for the sacraments are simply an adaption of a regular programme. This
one by contrast has been written very specifically with these children in mind
and this shines through on every page.
- Chapter 1: Belonging (Family and Baptism)
- Chapter 2: Celebrate (Thanking God)
- Chapter 3: Listen and receive (Listening, closeness to God)
- Chapter 4: Being kind to others (Sharing and caring)
- Chapter 5: Being Sorry (Making peace, love and forgiveness)
- Chapter 6: Giving Thanks ( Creation and God's provision)
- Chapter 7: New life (Birth and The Risen Lord)
- Chapter 8: Sharing a meal (Communion)
- Chapter 9: Sharing the love of Jesus (Going forth)
Leaders and work books (set of 9) can be brought separately or together as a *pack. *Prices for the pack 1-2 £37.95, 3+ £29.95, discounts applied at checkout).