Parish Mass Book - Year C Volume 1
COMPLETELY UPDATED AND RESET TO INCORPORATE THE CHANGES TO THE TEXTS IN THE REVISED ROMAN MISSAL.
• Feast of St Joseph - Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
KEY FEATURES of Parish Mass Book
• Completely updated and reset to incorporate the changes in the Revised Roman Missal.
• Clear attractive layout to aid participation.
• Set in clear typefaces to aid readability.
• Right-hand margin tabs for quick reference.
• Revised cover colours of each volume to avoid confusion with previous editions.
• In the Order of Mass, music is included for key parts (e.g. the Eucharistic Acclamations).
• A separate section – Music for the Order of Mass – includes all the Missal chants for the parts sung by the people.
• Explanatory notes to aid understanding of the liturgy.
• Clear, simple cross-references between the Order of Mass and the Proper.
IN THE PROPER, additional features include:
• Texts of the Antiphons, Responsorial Psalms and Gospel Acclamations reset to enable easy chanting.
• Readings set in two columns for greater legibility.
• Where shorter versions of readings are provided in the Lectionary, both full and short versions are included.
IN THE HOLY WEEK – music is provided for:
• Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord:
The Commemoration of the Lord’s Entrance into Jerusalem
• Good Friday: The Adoration of the Holy Cross
• Procession into the Church
- The people’s response in the Exsultet
- The Litany of Saints
- The Easter Dismissal
- and more.
IN HOLY WEEK
• The Passion Readings are reset with fresh lines for each part to aid participation.
320 pages / Size: A5 / Paperback
Section sewn for durability
Hard wearing gloss laminated cover
Includes a free bookmark
Plastic wallets available separately (Ref: MWWAL)
Large Print edition available (see options below).
Special Offer: £2.50 per copy for standing orders placed for all six
volumes (Year A Volumes 1 & 2, Year B Volumes 1 & 2 & Year C
Volumes 1 & 2. Please call for more information