Parish Mass Book - Year C Volume 1
COMPLETELY UPDATED AND RESET TO INCORPORATE THE CHANGES TO THE TEXTS IN THE REVISED ROMAN MISSAL.
• Feast of St Joseph - Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
KEY FEATURES of Parish Mass Book
• Completely updated and reset to incorporate the changes in the Revised Roman Missal.
• Clear attractive layout to aid participation.
• Set in clear typefaces to aid readability.
• Right-hand margin tabs for quick reference.
• Revised cover colours of each volume to avoid confusion with previous editions.
• In the Order of Mass, music is included for key parts (e.g. the Eucharistic Acclamations).
• A separate section – Music for the Order of Mass – includes all the Missal chants for the parts sung by the people.
• Explanatory notes to aid understanding of the liturgy.
• Clear, simple cross-references between the Order of Mass and the Proper.
IN THE PROPER, additional features include:
• Texts of the Antiphons, Responsorial Psalms and Gospel Acclamations reset to enable easy chanting.
• Readings set in two columns for greater legibility.
• Where shorter versions of readings are provided in the Lectionary, both full and short versions are included.
IN THE HOLY WEEK – music is provided for:
• Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord:
The Commemoration of the Lord’s Entrance into Jerusalem
• Good Friday: The Adoration of the Holy Cross
• Procession into the Church
- The people’s response in the Exsultet
- The Litany of Saints
- The Easter Dismissal
- and more.
IN HOLY WEEK
• The Passion Readings are reset with fresh lines for each part to aid participation.
320 pages / Size: A5 / Paperback
Section sewn for durability
Hard wearing gloss laminated cover
Includes a free bookmark
Plastic wallets available separately (Ref: MWWAL)
Mulit-buy discounts are available, reduced prices will be applied at checkout.
1 - 49 £4.95
50 - 99 £3.95
Special Offer: Additional 10% discount on all standing orders placed. Order the complete 3 year cycle (Year A Volumes 1 & 2, Year B Volumes 1 & 2 & Year C Volumes 1 & 2) and we will supply and charge for each edition as required.
Large Print edition available (see options below).
Click here to view our latest Parish Mass Book brochure.
Please call (01702 218956) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.