Parish Mass Book - Year B Volume 1
COMPLETELY UPDATED AND RE-SET TO INCORPORATE THE CHANGES TO THE TEXTS IN THE REVISED ROMAN MISSAL OF 2010
1st Sunday of Advent to Pentecost
KEY FEATURES of the new Parish Mass Book
• Completely updated and re-set to incorporate the changes in the Revised Roman Missal.
• Clear attractive layout to aid participation.
• Set in clear typefaces to aid readability.
• Right-hand margin tabs for quick reference.
• Revised cover colours of each volume to avoid confusion with previous editions.
• In the Order of Mass, music is included for key parts (e.g. the Eucharistic Acclamations).
• A separate section – Music for the Order of Mass – includes all the Missal chants for the parts sung by the people.
• Explanatory notes to aid understanding of the liturgy.
• Clear, simple cross-references between the Order of Mass and the Proper.
IN THE PROPER, additional features include:
• Texts of the Antiphons, Responsorial Psalms and Gospel Acclamations reset to enable easy chanting.
• Readings set in two columns for greater legibility.
• Where shorter versions of readings are provided in the Lectionary, both full and short versions are included.
IN THE HOLY WEEK – music is provided for:
• Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord:
The Commemoration of the Lord’s Entrance into Jerusalem
• Good Friday: The Adoration of the Holy Cross
• Procession into the Church
• The people’s response in the Exsultet
• The Litany of Saints
• The Easter Dismissal
• and more.
IN HOLY WEEK
• The Passion Readings are reset with fresh lines for each part to aid participation.
320 pages / Size: A5 / Paperback
Section sewn for durability
Hard wearing gloss laminated cover
Includes a free bookmark
Plastic wallets available separately (Ref: MWWAL)
A quantity discount is available - the reduced price will be applied at checkout.
1 - 99 @ £4.50 (reduced from £4.95)
100 + @ £3.25 (reduced from £3.95)
Large Print edition available (see options below) - OUT OF STOCK
Click here to view our latest Parish Mass Book brochure.
Please call (01702 218956) or email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.