The Living Word 2022-2023: Sunday Gospel Reflections and Actions for Teens
This is an out of date Annual
- Click here to view the Current Annuals.
Various Authors including Julie Dienno-Demarest and Aires
Youth ministers, parish catechists, and high school religion teachers to meet teens where they are and guide them to a deeper understanding of the Gospel’s role in their lives.
This model of liturgical catechesis through Lectionary readings enhances the liturgical preparation, liturgical participation, and liturgical living of teens. Each session can be easily incorporated into lessons or group activities that have already been planned. This resource includes materials for each Sunday and Holyday of Obligation from the first Sunday of August through the last Sunday in July. Additionally, The Living Word™ includes digital resources to help the teens reflect and act on the Sunday Gospel throughout the week.
The Living Word™ includes the following:
- Prepared sessions and preparation materials for youth ministers, teachers, and catechists
- Connections to the liturgical calendar and to Catholic teachings
- Ritual with the proclamation of the Gospel
- Reflections to help teens understand the Gospel in the context of their own experiences and concerns
- Useful tools for integrating the New Evangelization in your teen ministry
- Digital reproducibles (in PDF or JPG format) for teens that can be printed, emailed, blogged, put on a parish website, or shared on Facebook and Twitter
Please see link above to preview inside of book
Specifications: Paperback / 8 ½ x 11 / 256 Pages
Click here to view all of the LTP Annuals.