Sourcebook for Sundays, Seasons and Weekdays 2018
This book is the essential pastoral resource to help you prepare the liturgy each day of the liturgical year.
|Leisa Anslinger; Charles A. Bobertz; Donna M. Crilly; Joseph DeGrocco;Mary Dumm; Mary DuQuaine; Mary A. Ehle; Christopher J. Ferraro; J. Philip Horrigan; Timothy Johnston; Corinna Laughlin; Jason J. McFarland; Jill Maria Murdy; Robert C. Rabe; Jakob Rinderknecht; Stephen Palanca; Julie Pierce; Michael R. Prendergast; Trish Sullivan Vanni; D. Todd Williamson
This book is the essential pastoral resource to help you prepare the liturgy each day of the liturgical year! If you are a priest or deacon, liturgist, music director, worship team member, religious educator, or simply interested in more information about Catholic liturgy, this publication will be an invaluable tool.
This publication contains:
- Reflections on the Lectionary texts for Sunday Year B and Weekday Year II
- Notes on preparing the Mass, receiving the sacraments, and celebrating the Liturgy of the Hours
- Commentary about the third edition of The Roman Missal
- Ideas to enhance the choice of music and the liturgical environment and ways to bring the liturgy into your home
- Features on liturgical ministry, devotions and sacramentals, and blessings
- Helpful tips for homilies, catechesis, liturgy preparation, and other ideas for parishes and families Pastoral ideas for leading and preparing children’s Liturgy of the Word
- Original Mass texts for the Prayer of the Faithful, dismissals for RCIA and children’s Liturgy of the Word, and Introduction to Mass
- Reflections for liturgists, pastoral staffs, and liturgical ministers on Pope Francis’ apostolic exhortation, Evangelii Gaudium
Paperback, 8 3/8 x 10 7/8, 336 pages