A Way of the Cross for Children Posters
Ten modern and colourful posters specially
created for young people by Rachel Mabey.
For many hundreds of years, the friends of Jesus have
held a service called the Way of the Cross to commemorate his passion and
death. Some have been able to do this in Jerusalem itself where Jesus suffered
and died. Others, who were not able to get to Jerusalem, have done it in their
1. Jesus in agony (Luke 22:39-44)
2. Jesus is betrayed by his friends (Mark 14:43-50)
3. The crown of thorns (John 19:1-3)
4. Jesus takes up his Cross (John 19:17)
5. Simon helps Jesus (Mark 15:21)
6. The women comfort Jesus (Luke 22:27-28)
7. Jesus on the Cross (Mark 15:22-25)
8. Jesus dies (Luke 23:34-46)
9. Jesus is buried (Mark 15:46-47)
10. Jesus is raised from the dead (Mark 16:1-6)
Size: A3 / 11
3/4”(w) x 16 1/2”(h). Printed on gloss coated paper and encapsulated laminated.
Click on image of the set of 10 to enlarge.
Related Items below for other products in this series.
CLICK TO VIEW A SHORT VIDEO OF THE IMAGES IN THIS SERIES ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL