Parish Mass Book - Year B Volume 1
COMPLETELY UPDATED AND RESET TO INCORPORATE THE CHANGES TO THE TEXTS IN THE REVISED ROMAN MISSAL OF 2010
1st Sunday of Advent to Pentecost
KEY FEATURES of the new Parish Mass Book
• Completely updated and reset to incorporate the changes in the Revised Roman Missal.
• Clear attractive layout to aid participation.
• Set in clear typefaces to aid readability.
• Right-hand margin tabs for quick reference.
• Revised cover colours of each volume to avoid confusion with previous editions.
• In the Order of Mass, music is included for key parts (e.g. the Eucharistic Acclamations).
• A separate section – Music for the Order of Mass – includes all the Missal chants for the parts sung by the people.
• Explanatory notes to aid understanding of the liturgy.
• Clear, simple cross-references between the Order of Mass and the Proper.
IN THE PROPER, additional features include:
• Texts of the Antiphons, Responsorial Psalms and Gospel Acclamations reset to enable easy chanting.
• Readings set in two columns for greater legibility.
• Where shorter versions of readings are provided in the Lectionary, both full and short versions are included.
IN THE HOLY WEEK – music is provided for:
• Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord:
The Commemoration of the Lord’s Entrance into Jerusalem
• Good Friday: The Adoration of the Holy Cross
• Procession into the Church
- The people’s response in the Exsultet
- The Litany of Saints
- The Easter Dismissal
- and more.
IN HOLY WEEK
• The Passion Readings are reset with fresh lines for each part to aid participation.
• 320 pages / Size: A5 / Paperback
• Section sewn for durability
• Hard wearing gloss laminated cover
. Plastic wallets available separately (Ref: MWWAL)
Large Print edition available (see options below).
Special Offer: £2.50 per copy for standing orders placed for all six volumes - Year A Volumes 1 & 2, Year B Volumes 1 & 2 & Year C Volumes 1 & 2. Please contact us to set up your standing order for the entire three year cycle (quantities can be changed at your convenience).
> DOWNLOAD a complete contents list of contents, click on: 'Download the PDF about this product' below.