A Beginner's Guide to Praying the Mass
Author/Artist: Fr. Allen Morris
Explaining the Order of Mass from the new translations of the revised Roman Missal to young people of Communion age.
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to what we do when we pray the Mass. It also includes a section looking a the various languages of the Liturgy - the spoken languages used, the language of the body, the language of the senses and the language of how we live our daily lives.
Contents also include:
- Introduction: The beginning of it all, A New Commandment, Do this in memory of me, A people rooted in tradition
- Praying the Mass: Before we begin...
- The Introductory Rites: Greeting, the Penitential Acts, Kyrie & Gloria
- The Liturgy of the Word: Responses, the Nicene Creed, the Apostles' Creed & the Prayer of the Faithful
- The Liturgy of the Eucharist: The Orate Fratres, the Eucharistic Prayers & the Communion Rite
- The Concluding Rites & the Dismissal
Specifications: Size A5 / 48 pages / Full Colour